There are two updates for Android TV users today. Google Search is bumped up to 188.8.131.52408479 with bug fixes, and Live Channels is updated to 1.06.202 which includes “performance and stability improvements”. The exact bugs and performance issues being resolved aren’t specified, and there might be more under the hood, but you’ll have to wait for an apk teardown.
- 2015 Sony Bravia Android TVs Receive Marshmallow
- Plex’s Cloud Media Server Now Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, And OneDrive
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Live Channels Updated, Supports USB Tuners and Adds DVR Capabilities
- NVIDIA Shield Discontinued, is v2 Release Imminent?
- LeEco TVs Now Available on Amazon and Elsewhere
- Hands-On with USB Tuners in Live Channels
- ShowMax Arrives on Android TV (and some Google TVs)
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC