The first of what I expect to be a few updates up until release are rolling out the Nexus Family and Pixel C now. The build number for all other devices minus the Nexus Player and Nexus 9 are NCP56W. The Nexus Player’s build is NCP56R and we assume it’s bug fixes and performance enhancements as usual. You have to be enrolled in the Android beta program to get the OTA, but Google says you’ll be able to do that even if you flashed the first image. You can still flash the new image even if you’re still on Marshmallow.
- 2015 Sony Bravia Android TVs Receive Marshmallow
- Plex’s Cloud Media Server Now Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, And OneDrive
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Live Channels Updated, Supports USB Tuners and Adds DVR Capabilities
- NVIDIA Shield Discontinued, is v2 Release Imminent?
- LeEco TVs Now Available on Amazon and Elsewhere
- Hands-On with USB Tuners in Live Channels
- ShowMax Arrives on Android TV (and some Google TVs)
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags