Nick Felker is a student Electrical & Computer Engineering student at Rowan University (C/O 2017) and the student IEEE webmaster. When he's not studying, he is a software developer for the web and Android (Felker Tech). He has several open source projects on GitHub (http://github.com/fleker)Devices: Moto G-2013 Moto G-2015, Moto 360, Google ADT-1, Nexus 7-2013 (x2), Lenovo Laptop, Custom Desktop.Although he was an intern at Google, the content of this blog is entirely independent and his own thoughts.
- ShowMax Arrives on Android TV (and some Google TVs)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Reboot OR 2nd Gen Coming At CES 2017
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- NVIDIA Shield Discontinued, is v2 Release Imminent?
- Plex’s Cloud Media Server Now Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, And OneDrive
- Google Home Commands Cheatsheet
- Google Assistant API Launched Today
- Android 7.1.1 Rolls out to Nexus Player, Nothing New
- Live Channels Updated, Supports USB Tuners and Adds DVR Capabilities
- Pluto TV Adds New Channels