NVIDIA pushed out a major firmware update two weeks ago for their NVIDIA Shield TV that brought their game streaming platform to Shield TVs, among other changes. They’re now sending out a patch as version 2.1 which should improve HDMI compatibility issues that originated in the last update.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Sony A1E 77″ OLED 4K HDR TV Now Available for Pre-Order
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- Hands-On with Third-Party TV Launchers
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- SHIELD Summer Sale - June 22nd - 25th - Up To 80% Off
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts
- Android Tv News gets its own app, written in Kotlin. Read, watch, and listen as much as you want.
- Hands-On with USB Tuners in Live Channels
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC