The first of what I expect to be a few updates up until release are rolling out the Nexus Family and Pixel C now. The build number for all other devices minus the Nexus Player and Nexus 9 are NCP56W. The Nexus Player’s build is NCP56R and we assume it’s bug fixes and performance enhancements as usual. You have to be enrolled in the Android beta program to get the OTA, but Google says you’ll be able to do that even if you flashed the first image. You can still flash the new image even if you’re still on Marshmallow.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts
- [GUIDE] Running List of Voice Commands for Android TV
- Launch on Boot or Wake Up - New Feature Added to App
- "Android TV" versus Android Smart TV Boxes
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Pairs with Android Devices
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- GeForce Experience 7.2 + Amazon Music!