The first of what I expect to be a few updates up until release are rolling out the Nexus Family and Pixel C now. The build number for all other devices minus the Nexus Player and Nexus 9 are NCP56W. The Nexus Player’s build is NCP56R and we assume it’s bug fixes and performance enhancements as usual. You have to be enrolled in the Android beta program to get the OTA, but Google says you’ll be able to do that even if you flashed the first image. You can still flash the new image even if you’re still on Marshmallow.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- SHIELD Summer Sale - June 22nd - 25th - Up To 80% Off
- Hands-On with Third-Party TV Launchers
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC
- Hands-On with USB Tuners in Live Channels
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- Android Tv News gets its own app, written in Kotlin. Read, watch, and listen as much as you want.
- Android TV will get Google Photos as part of Assistant