A long time ago CyanogenMod became LineageOS and they pushed libraries on GitHub and one caught my attention. It was those for Android TV. This has to mean they were building it for something right? It wasn’t just because they can. well today under the codename foster we have confirmation it was for something and that happens to be the 2015 NVIDIA SHIELD TV seen here. I haven’t personally installed it so if anyone wants to report back on it that would be great.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- GeForce Experience 7.2 + Amazon Music!
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Pairs with Android Devices
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC
- [GUIDE] Running List of Voice Commands for Android TV
- "Android TV" versus Android Smart TV Boxes
- Syncing Emulator Game Progress Across Multiple Android Devices
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV