A long time ago CyanogenMod became LineageOS and they pushed libraries on GitHub and one caught my attention. It was those for Android TV. This has to mean they were building it for something right? It wasn’t just because they can. well today under the codename foster we have confirmation it was for something and that happens to be the 2015 NVIDIA SHIELD TV seen here. I haven’t personally installed it so if anyone wants to report back on it that would be great.
Support us on Patreon
- Get the Amazon Echo on your TV with "Alexa Listens"
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- YouTube 2.0 For Android TV Comes With A Major Redesign
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- Hands-On with Third-Party TV Launchers
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV & Pro - Prime Day Sale
- Hands-On with USB Tuners in Live Channels
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- [GUIDE] Running List of Voice Commands for Android TV
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts