Nick Felker is a student Electrical & Computer Engineering student at Rowan University (C/O 2017) and the student IEEE webmaster. When he's not studying, he is a software developer for the web and Android (Felker Tech). He has several open source projects on GitHub (http://github.com/fleker) Devices: Moto G-2013 Moto G-2015, Moto 360, Google ADT-1, Nexus 7-2013 (x2), Lenovo Laptop, Custom Desktop. Although he was an intern at Google, the content of this blog is entirely independent and his own thoughts.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- Android TV App for Enterprise Level Wifi
- [GUIDE] Running List of Voice Commands for Android TV
- PuppetMaster.TV Adds Live Channels Support
- "Android TV" versus Android Smart TV Boxes
- Get the Amazon Echo on your TV with "Alexa Listens"