There are two updates for Android TV users today. Google Search is bumped up to 184.108.40.206408479 with bug fixes, and Live Channels is updated to 1.06.202 which includes “performance and stability improvements”. The exact bugs and performance issues being resolved aren’t specified, and there might be more under the hood, but you’ll have to wait for an apk teardown.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- Hands-On with Third-Party TV Launchers
- Sony A1E 77″ OLED 4K HDR TV Now Available for Pre-Order
- SHIELD Summer Sale - June 22nd - 25th - Up To 80% Off
- Android Tv News gets its own app, written in Kotlin. Read, watch, and listen as much as you want.
- Google Home Comes to Canada And Gains Multi User Support in the UK
- Get the Amazon Echo on your TV with "Alexa Listens"
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags