As this is a standard bluetooth controller, it’ll work with any Android TV device (or any Android device). It works well, has all the standard inputs you’d need, although it does require 2 AA batteries (a pair is included). If you’re looking for a good quality controller, this will work pretty well. The deal will probably end soon as it’s still $40 in the Google Store.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- SHIELD Summer Sale - June 22nd - 25th - Up To 80% Off
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags
- Android Tv News gets its own app, written in Kotlin. Read, watch, and listen as much as you want.
- Burger King Google Home Ad Wins Big Advertising Award
- How To Add Airplay To Your Android TV
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- Hands-On with Third-Party TV Launchers
- Android TV x86 - TV on your PC
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts