As this is a standard bluetooth controller, it’ll work with any Android TV device (or any Android device). It works well, has all the standard inputs you’d need, although it does require 2 AA batteries (a pair is included). If you’re looking for a good quality controller, this will work pretty well. The deal will probably end soon as it’s still $40 in the Google Store.
Support us on Patreon
- Running List of Live Channel Sources
- GeForce Experience 7.2 + Amazon Music!
- Running List of #SIDELOADTAG Tags
- [GUIDE] Running List of Voice Commands for Android TV
- How to Get Started with Live Channels
- Tv App Repo Now Generates Leanback Shortcuts
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Pairs with Android Devices
- "Android TV" versus Android Smart TV Boxes
- Getting Started with the Dolphin Emulator