Today finally marks the YouTube TV app being released for the masses and on multiple platforms with others in the pipeline. Be forewarned it shares similarities to the YouTube app on pretty much every internet enabled platform that has.
Thankfully though that doesn’t hinder how great the outperforms or the way it looks just in its architecture.
Here’s what’s new on this TV app:
- Control your live TV experience with your TV’s remote control or game controller.
- For a more cinematic look, we made the background dark on your TVs.
- A new Live guide made for your big screen so you can get a sneak-peek at what’s airing soon.
- Never miss the action with our background playback experience built for your big screen.
- Easily pick up where you left off on another device when you get home.
Go download the app today and if you haven’t start your free trial and see what you think of it it’s one of the few options I’ve considered using because it provides the local channels and some of my favorite cable oriented channels.